Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cell Phone Inventor Ditches iPhone for a DROID


Martin Cooper is hailed as the inventor of the cell phone. In the past he has said he uses an iPhone. However, it seems Cooper has changed his tune; he has donated his iPhone to his grandson and is now packing a Motorola DROID.
During a recent appearance on C-SPAN, Gizmodo reports that Martin revealed that he uses Motorola's Android smartphone, the DROID. However, despite the fact that he's donated his iPhone to his grandson, it would seem his adoption of the DROID has nothing to do with preference. Cooper says he's just using it to say he's tried it out.
"I always have the latest cell phone, and I try every cell phone out, only because people like you keep asking me," he explained. Right now I'm using the Droid, because I want to get some experience with the Android operating system, and I, so far, have some favorable results."

No comments: